If you are looking for a 12 inch inline fan that is sure to improve the health of your plants and increase yield size, we highly recommend this Atmosphere Vortex, 1,140 CFM inline fan. This inline ventilation fan is the ideal product for ducting systems or hydroponic systems.
What is an inline fan and how does it help plants grow?
An inline fan is a powerful and efficient device that is used to push airflow through a ducting system or indoor grow irrigation system. It can be easily installed in the intake or exhaust side of the ducting system. The intake side provides a healthy flow of oxygen into the grow room to promote vigorous growth and the exhaust side prevents overheating, which may cause plant growth rate to decrease and even stop completely.
For questions regarding these magnificent and affordable 12 inch, 1,140 CFM, Atmosphere Vortex inline ventilation fans, or any of our indoor grow climate control products, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service center will gladly assist you with your online purchase. Please call toll free to 888.606.2149.
- Atmosphere Model: VTX1200
- 12 Inch Duct Opening
- 1140 Cubic Feet per Minute of air expelled
- 2400 RPM Motor
- Speed controllable and balanced motors with permanently lubricated ball bearings ensure vibration-free operation
- Impact resistant, sound absorbing heavy gauge steel casing
- Rustproof hammer-tone powder coat epoxy finish
- Permanently lubricated balanced motor ensures long life
- Aerodynamic design allowing greater air flow
- Extremely quiet, maintenance-free motor
- 100% speed controllable allows better balancing of your ventilation system
- Extended collar and lip, allow easy duct hook-up
- Includes a 6 ft. power cord
- worry free 10-Year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 16 (in.)
- UPC Bar Code: 0628507100094
Please look at all of our blowers and fans. We offer prices that can't be beat.